Skip to main content
THESE ARE ONE OF A SPECTACULAR DEFENCE AGAINT THE WICKED.
Pray these prayer points on these Bible verses by God and be free indeed.


Psalm 109 is a 'No mercy' psalm. It talks directly straight to
the point as it hits your enemy on the head. You will read this
psalm and at a time you begin to pity your enemy.
It is full of severely deep words as the Psalms pour out his
agony to God.
Please don't use this psalm against your enemy before Sun
rises or else, they are done fore.



"Psalms 109:1 Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise; 109:2
For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful
are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a
lying tongue. 109:3 They compassed me about also with
words of hatred; and fought against me without a
cause. 109:4 For my love they are my adversaries: but I give
myself unto prayer. 109:5 And they have rewarded me evil for
good, and hatred for my love. 109:6 Set thou a wicked man
over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand. 109:7 When he
shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer
become sin. 109:8 Let his days be few; and let another take
his office. 109:9 Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a
widow. 109:10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and
beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate
places. 109:11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and
let the strangers spoil his labour. 109:12 Let there be none to
extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his
fatherless children. 109:13 Let his posterity be cut off; and in
the generation following let their name be blotted out. 109:14
Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD;
and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out. 109:15 Let
them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the
memory of them from the earth. 109:16 Because that he
remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and
needy man, that he might even slay the broken in
heart. 109:17 As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as
he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him. 109:18
As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so
let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his  bones. 109:19 Let it be unto him as the garment which
covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded  continually. 109:20 Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD, and of them that speak evil against my
soul. 109:21 But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy
name's sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou
me. 109:22 For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded
within me. 109:23 I am gone like the shadow when it
declineth: I am tossed up and down as the locust. 109:24 My
knees are weak through fasting; and my flesh faileth of
fatness. 109:25 I became also a reproach unto them: when
they looked upon me they shaked their heads. 109:26 Help
me, O LORD my God: O save me according to thy
mercy: 109:27 That they may know that this is thy hand; that
thou, LORD, hast done it. 109:28 Let them curse, but bless
thou: when they arise, let them be ashamed; but let thy
servant rejoice. 109:29 Let mine adversaries be clothed with
shame, and let them cover themselves with their own
confusion, as with a mantle. 109:30 I will greatly praise the
LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the
multitude. 109:31 For he shall stand at the right hand of the
poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALABAR GIRLS AND THEIR LOGICS

When you hear calabar girls What comes to your mind, so many controversy has being going on since ages that Calabar girls have dog power in terms of sex drive, there is saying  That beware of the Ekaite you bring as housemaid or helps, because they will help you become first wife inside or outside your home, either ways. How true is this  Let us see you in the comment sections, tell us how you feel Like and share Pininfodesk.blogspot.com We

ACCIDENT AT RING ROAD BENIN CITY

Currently happening @ ring road, how a bus conductor push a puwog Aigero and another crush him immediately, the driver and the conductor has held and the police are coming to pick him up, this is so sad, how a man name Tony meet his end, this world is something else, maybe so many people might have .... Oba market Police station have taken custody if the corpse This is indeed a gory site, Am short of words. Please if you know any members of his family report to Oba Market Police Division Sources PID peoples information desk Hmmmmmm

YOUR BEST PRINT PLUG IS HERE

    AT AKJ PRINTS WE DELIVER GOOD SERVICES TO OUR CLIENT ANY WHERE AROUND THE WORLD Contact Us On: +2348064394854